Global Entrepreneurship Week 2014: What Is Your Revolution?
As part of the GEW2014, I would like to invite five (5) businesses that I will show-case on my blog page and share it with other entrepreneurs. I will post a business a day for a week as part of the Global Entrepreneurship Week.
The following are the qualifying criteria:
– What are your products/services?
– What is innovative about your business? (What makes your business revolutionary);
– How long have you been running this business? (must be at least one year in operation);
– Who is your target market?;
– How can people contact you? (contact number, physical and email address); and
– Send photos of your products/services and logo of your business.
Email your motivation by answering the above questions (max 200 words per answer per question) to: firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible (closing date 14 November 2014 at 14h00).
Only 5 innovative businesses will be show-cased on rochemamabolo.wordpress.com from 17 to 21 November. The blog has just over 250 worldwide readers and entrepreneurs each day.