Skip to content
- We live in a winner-take-almost-all world.
- We used to focus on making food. We used to make stuff. Now we make ideas.
- People are more connected than ever. Not only are we more aware that our friends have friends but we can connect with them faster and more frequently.
- There is a tremendous hunger to understand the new and to remain on the cutting edge.
- While early adopters (the nerds who always want to know about the cool new thing in their field) have always existed, now we have got more nerds than ever. If you are reading this, you are a nerd!
- The profit from creating and owning an ideavirus is huge.