Starting a business can be an exciting, soul-fulfilling endeavor providing entrepreneurs the means to center their lives around their dreams, talents and passions. But quitting a steady job to pursue a risky venture can be daunting.
LORA Centre for Innovation and Entrepreneurship presents a one day course on: How To Quit Your Job & Start A Business
This course will chart a map for aspiring entrepreneurs on how to begin their journey.
What Will I Learn?
- Determine if entrepreneurship is right for you and how to prepare for your journey;
- What to do before you leave your job;
- How to transition from your job to entrepreneurship;
- Select the right options for funding your business and taking money out;
- How to manage personal finances as an entrepreneur;
- How to deal with entrepreneurship challenges;
- Increase your odds for success by understanding, managing and mitigating the risks involved;
- Develop a 10 steps action plan for quitting your job and starting a business.
The cost of this programme is R1, 500.00.
1 day [Saturday, 16 September 2017]
09:00 – 17:00
The fee covers the following
- Access to lectures
- Course notes and textbook
To apply send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
3 Tybalt Place, Waterfall Office Park, Bekker Road, Vorna Valley, Midrand.