Simplify your life.
Reduce clutter in your daily activities.
A lot of clutter in your life, leads to a cluttered mind.
The thing with clutter is that it distracts you from focusing on what is important.
You get lost in the maze of all thing that you are focusing on.
When you simplify your life, you will simplify your business, your products, your presentation, your report, travel bag.
It is important to note that simple does not mean easy.
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.
“It takes a lot of hard work,” Steve jobs said, “to make something simple, to truly understand the underlying challenges and come up with elegant solutions.”
Here are some tips on how to simplify your life:
- Watch less TV;
- Pay off your debt to simplify your life;
- Don’t waste time being negative;
- Be organised. Use your diary;
- Start saying no more often;
- Spend less time on social media, on email and on your phone unnecessarily;
- Declutter your life, less stuff, less clothing options, less gadgets, just less stuff;
- Slow down your life, pace yourself, less rushing and hurrying;
- Less multitasking; and
- Spend time meditating, or find alone time for 5 minutes each day
Entrepreneurship is more than about business models, pricing strategies, competition, it is also about your mental well-being, sanity, strength, and resilience.